We undertake complementary and wide-ranging research and consultancy, and provide instructional programmes which encompass:
- information, technologies, systems and processes
- their impact on people, business and society
- the legal, ethical and social dimension
- to promote the discipline of information science to a wider community
- to encourage collaborative research
- to provide access to collective expertise for young researchers
- to produce imaginative, high quality information professionals
Previous iDocQ conference events
The iDocQ 2017 is in its seventh and is still going strong. Previous iDocQ events have been a success and more details can be found below so you can see what this year’s event may bring:
- 2016 (Strathclyde). Here is a link to a summary of the event by Hazel
- 2015 (Aberdeen). You can find a link of Professor Hazel Hall’s review of the event here.
- 2014 (Glasgow). Professor Hazel Hall also blogged about this event here.
- 2013 (Aberdeen). More information on this event can be found here.
- 2012 (Edinburgh).
- 2011 (Aberdeen).