iDocQ 2017 will take place at the Aberdeen Business School Building of Robert Gordon University, Garthdee Road, Aberdeen AB107QE
The Garthdee Campus
RGU’s Garthdee campus is accessible via public transport from the Railway Station.
This is best accessed from the station by either taxi or bus.
Taxi will take approximately 15 minutes and will cost around £12.
If you are travelling to Aberdeen station, you can add a PlusBus ticket to your train ticket, giving you unlimited bus travel around Aberdeen. Bus numbers 1 or 2 are covered by this and take you straight to the Garthdee Campus.
Bus directions to Garthdee
- Exit the station via the steps across from the Station Hotel.
- Cross Guild Street at the pedestrian crossing and turn to the left.
- Enter the Mall Trinity, approximately 10 yards ahead. Proceed straight through the Mall Trinity and exit on to Union Street.
- Turn to the right and proceed to the first bus stop.
- The 1 or 2 buses will take you to Garthdee. The bus will take approximately 30 minutes and will cost £2.60. A PlusBus ticket will cost you £3 for unlimited use of buses in Aberdeen or £2 if you have a Railcard.